Thursday 20 June 2013

Chanel's Timeless Elegance.

Believe me when I say, that it's not just your Shoes or your Clothes that set an image. A scent can say a lot about a woman and can add greatly to your personality.

Sometimes, you need that little something to make you feel that extra bit special. Sometimes you can't always spray a perfume because its just so special. There's something so unique about the Chanel No.5 that every time I reach for it I know this the occaision is definitely not the norm.

The bottle you see in the photo above is one that I picked up in March. We're now in mid-June and you can see that I haven't used much, but that's because I just think its way too special to spray on a regular. I just want to hug it in bed at times! 


What is Chanel No.5 for me? Well it's this Royal scent that makes me feel powerful, classic and chic! Because Chanel is known for both it's quality and superiority, this perfume lets me feel just that! And I don't even think that this should be classified as a scent for a particular age group, it lets you be that person that you see in the movies, it lets you rewind back to those black and white movies! Speaking of Black and white, did you know that this was the only perfume Marylin Manroe wore to bed?


You know I never really had a desperation to own this perfume... but then I read Nina Garcia's "100 THINGS", and in that it spoke about how every woman must own this perfume, so I though why not?!
Now I realize, It's like a staple for any woman's wardrobe because when I wear this perfume, I feel powerful and strong, I feel like I have an amazing personality and that I am and can be someone special. It's just a boost of confidence!


Try it out, how does it make you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment