Sunday 30 June 2013

A Love for Khaki.


Hello Everyone! Hope you're all doing well!
Picture
I’m roaming free in the mountains and the views are just breath taking!
We arrived and when straight to roads and markets of the area and I had no time to touch out makeup, or really just apply any makeup!
I’m wearing a khaki crochet jumper that’s nice and light and I’m wearing a faux leather jacket with it to add some color and to keep me warm! You'll notice my never ending love for khaki guys! Its just such a neutral color for my skin, and I love how the warm tones of green and brown work together - two of my favorite colors in terms of clothing!
Picture
For shoes, I wore these pretty and comfortable flats. Honestly speaking, for shoes I love New Look, intact a majority of my shoe collection is from New Look, and some are even over 5-6 years old!
They make beautiful and extremely comfortable shoes and I absolutely love these flats in particular. They work well with nearly every outfit!
Picture
The necklace I’m wearing is old and from River Island I believe. I’ve added a hair band to add more innocence to my look! Yes, I felt like a little girl in wonderland!
Picture
Having ice cream in the cold, chilly weather is the most amazing feeling!    
Picture
Enjoy the view lovelies! Will write again soon!



Jacket: Bershka
Jumper: Forever21
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment