Saturday 22 June 2013

Printed Top & Grey Detailing.


Hello Everyone! Hope you’re enjoying your Saturday!
Picture
Picture
I absolutely adore this printed top. The colors are beautiful, and really blend in well together. Whenever I wear this top, I like to pick out one color and coordinate it with my accessories; this time I chose Grey. The belt draws attention to the waist line yet allowing the outfit to remain subtle and simple at the same time.
Picture
I love accessorizing with bangles, and found this beautiful layered piece in Armani Exchange on my recent visit to New York. Its a beautiful statement piece, and helped me to tie the whole outfit together.
Picture
Top: T K Max
Jeans: Zara
Stud Earrings: Forever21
Belt: Old
Bracelet: Armani Exchange
Clutch bag: New Look
Suglasses: Prada
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment