Saturday 22 June 2013

Denim & Khaki.


Going out for a casual occasion such as lunch with the girlies, can make outfit decisions quite difficult to make. Should one go bright on the colors? Or perhaps keep it subtle, but will that be too subtle? Shorts or Jeans? Tote bag or Cross Body?
Confusions! Confusions!
I personally love wearing bright colors, but on some days I just like keeping it all simple and basic. Earthy colors like greens and browns are usually my go-to colors on an everyday basis, I think they work well with my skin tone and can be pulled off in any weather condition. What do you think?
Image
For today's lunch outfit, I chose a light pair or jeans that aren't really a denim but just a really light material; probably Polyester. They're good for a sunny day as they help you to avoid getting tanned and allow your body to breathe at the same time. On top, I'm wearing a khaki top with faux leather detailing on the sleeves and pocket, which I think gives the top some edge. The loose characteristics of the top's material make it ideal to wear in this weather.
Image
To tie the look together, I'm wearing a platted,brown belt around my waist. This simple accessory helps me to complete the look. I always love paring greens and brown together, earthy colors look great together.
Keeping the whole look simple and casual, I've added my Louis Vuitton Pochette Eva bag as a cross body.
ImageImage
For Jewelry/Accessoires, I'm wearing a simple black double wrap round bracelet, my engagement ring and a silver interlocking ring. Alongside this, I'm wearing my Chanel CC logo studs, this is subtle and perfect for lunch in my opinion!
Image
For Shoes, I chose these cheetah print ballet flats that break the monotony of solid colors, and are also super comfortable to walk in! What a bonus!
What did you think of my outfit? Would you have done something differently?
Top: Forever21
Jeans: Asos
Belt:Old
Shoes&Bracelet: Ferragamo
Interlocking Silver Ring: Tiffany's
Bag: Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment