Monday 1 July 2013

BCBG Orange.


Isn't Orange just the most cheerful colour?
Picture
This vibrant jumper was an amazing sale find from my recent trip to New York. Before this trip, I had never before owned anything from BCBG, let alone having visited their store. Now, I absolutely love BCBG and the kind of clothing that they sell.

When I wore this jumper the last time, I wore it with just a skin colored tank top underneath (so that it wasn't see through), and a black leather jacket. But this time, considering it wasn't as chilly, I wore this piece with a light blue, cotton, Zara shirt underneath and rolled up sleeves. 
Picture
I love the high-low cut of this jumper. It allows this piece to be both formal and informally, slouchy at the same time. Its just such a beautifully versatile piece that can be layered to change its style and feel. 
Picture
I'm wearing my Casio Vintage Digital watch, as the gold and orange really compliment each other.
I personally don't like wearing jewelry on both my wrists, but for a dressier occasion I would layer on bangles along with my watch all on the same wrist. Would you do something differently?
Shirt: Zara
Jumper: BCBG
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: New Look
Watch: Casio
Sunglasses: Burberry

No comments:

Post a Comment