Wednesday 10 July 2013

What's in my handbag? Airport Edition*


Picture
Hello everyone! Travelling anytime soon? Unsure of what you need to carry with you on your flight? Do you always carry too much? Or maybe you forget some essentials?
Below I’m going to list out all the items I take along with me when traveling, and I hope it helps and inspires you in deciding on the items that you should take along with you!

Passport
Ticket details
Pen & Notebook
Phone
Reading book
Headphones
Wallet
Keys - Suitcases & Home
Laptop
Medicine
Chewing gum/Mint
Cosmetics pouch
Perfume
Glasses – sunnies + reading
Wipes/tissues
Mini remover/cotton/buds
Mirror
Hand Sanitizer
Hairbands + bobbi pins
Refreshing spray
Eye cream
Moisturizer
Picture
Picture
What do you keep in your handbag when flying out somewhere internationally?

No comments:

Post a Comment